Is it wrong to dodge games?

I have started Op.gg my team mates before I enter the games. my win rate isn't fantastic by any means 53% but atleast its positive. I just dodged a game because not a single one of my team mates had above a 50% winrate and my support had an astounding 29% winrate (13 wins 32 loses). That being said If I see a team mate with a 48% winrate but a 60% winrate on the champ they pick I am unlikely to dodge. Riot obviously doesn't want you to dodge and therefore they punish you for it. Honestly though I do not think its fair when you get a team that statistically is very unlikely to win. So my question is, is dodging actually wrong? should it even be punished as harshly? I personally think dodging in promos counting as a lose shouldn't happen. I believe every promo should come with a free dodge. For example my last set of promos I had a gp 1 trick (180 ranked games GP) with less than a 45% winrate on GP and he was on a 4 game lose streak. Personally I think you shouldn't be punished for not wanting to deal with that liability.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel