Like, I get that China is league's biggest playerbase

But please don't cave in and change the game on our ends just to appease the CPC. If you need to change the stuff just on their server then fine, but changing the game for the rest of the world would really suck. The rest of the world has already explored concepts that are flat out banned in China, we have progressed such that we can engage these kinds of ideas and form opinions on them without damaging our own moral and ethical structures. This game really doesn't need to appease a governmental structure that refuses to move forward socially. EDIT: I do not hate china, I do not think that Chinese people ruin the game. I am purely making this post regarding the CPC's socially conservative morals and ethics that I think are a danger to popular culture. I apologize for any misunderstanding.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel