TFT - Undying

I just had a fun game. Imagine my team all 6 assassins lvl 2 alive - half hp all of them, Akali full hp - zeke +solari classic strategy with as. Enemy? He had **only ** lvl 2 Shyvana alive with {{item:3083}} ,{{item:3094}} and {{item:3046}} . That makes:** Khazix, Pyke, Rengar, Katarina, Evelynn and Akali** vs **Shyvana**. You know what? All 6 died - 6v1 Shyvana. If you were asking what to build to nail every game then this is your way to go. (Also he had a boost from gnar+nida+ww and aure, lulu+kindred - doesn't matter all of them were deleted just that shyv had these boosts) If you know the full strategy for Shyvana comp I would appreciate it or some good tips. I couldn't find a strategy for her but I have noticed the last 5 games that she is somehow OP now -_- I know it's mostly RNG but I think there are some ways how to make good strategy comps. I just wanted to share what I think is OP now. However, If you know about something much stronger or tips I would be more than happy if you would share them with me. _Anyway, wish you luck in Summoner's Rift!_ {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel