losing Lp with a afk. Should you lose Lp?

Hello, everyone so today I decided to play a game of league and I decided to play my best champ and went into the game with a positive attitude. well a game I thought would be a winning landslide all changed the first 30 seconds of the game. we had an afk Draven sitting in base level 1 for a solid 24 minutes until we were simply out numbered and lost. after the game I realize I lost the same amount of Elo points as if it were a normal lost. if you ask me I would say if I lose lp because I tried my hardest and won my lane and lost because of a afk, I shouldn't lose as much or any lp at all. I don't care much for this community board stuff but I've been playing for almost 6 years now and I'm just tired of the afk rank system this game has in place and I wanna try and raise enough voices to change it.
Best New

We're testing a new feature that gives the option to view discussion comments in chronological order. Some testers have pointed out situations in which they feel a linear view could be helpful, so we'd like see how you guys make use of it.

Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel