Help!! Mastery Flash issue in game- Rito couldnt figure it out

Hello! ive been working with a Riot Employee to figure out my issue but to no avail. the Problem- During game, when I flash my mastery, the game freezes for 1-2 seconds and my frames per second drop from 200+ FPS to 16-19 FPS. then over the course of a few seconds, it corrects. what I have already done- GPU stress test with Furmark (everything checks out) Hextech repair tool (everything checks out) CPUIDMonitor - No irregularities. Defragmented my Disk space Full install and reinstall of League of Legends Full uninstall and reinstall (clean) of my GPU drivers ran a Check Disk- no errors Memory test- No errors System File Check- No errors HW Monitor with Prime95- everything checks out I am operating with the following i7-4720HQ CPU @2.6GHZ 16GB Ram 64 Bit OS Win 10 (Still had the same issue with Win8) Nvidia Geforce GTX 965M 2 Massive Cooling Fans (this computer was specd out for Gaming) My computer is less than 6 months old and has had this issue from the start. Note- After Running the FurMark Stress test(which maxes out everything) my PC was running at 97 Degrees C. After confirming normal operating parameters of less than 115 Degrees C- I was denied my request by the manufacturer to have it sent in for repairs. it has a built in Fail safe that shuts the PC off if it gets too hot and 97 was considered normal. Please help!!!!!!! {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}} {{item:3070}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel