FPs issue with gtx 550ti

I am in need of help. I have played this game for 3 years and only recently having problems. I am using Amd x4 645 cpu and EVGA Gtx 550ti 1gb. This is by no means high end, but it should be more than enough to run this game. As it runs Assasins Creed 4 on 45 constant fps, Dishonored on 60 fps, Crysis 3 medium settings is 35-45fps during fights. It runs higher end games just o.k. This is not a higher end game and it runs like I'm playing Crysis 3. Lowering the settings does not improve FPS like the other games. I have tried setting my nvidia control panel to use maximum performance, I have also tried restarting the pc and having no other programs open. Nothing is working for me thus far. I should be able to talk to my friends on teamspeak3, run some music and LoL while maintaining 60 fps. Currently when I do that I get 60 fps when no abilities are going off and it drops to about 55 when a single ability is cast. Team fighting is around 45 frames which is not inherently bad but I notice a performance drop that I should not have with this set up on a game like LoL. I just want to be able to have my team fights up to 60 fps.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel