Wrong Login for the PBE

PBE Signup | League of Legends
We've made a few changes to the Public Beta Environment (PBE), but the most important is that we're linking newly created PBE accounts to your main account. To register, your main account must be in good standing (no current bans) and be honor level 3 or above.
Yesterday my friend informed me about the PBE and how he was able to test out the new champion Kai'Sa. This morning I looked up the PBE and discovered that i qualified to join it. I then filled out the required data, and thought that i was set to go. But when I attempted to login i found that I could not. I tried again, and again, and again. Then I thought to myself maybe I need to try a different user/pass, and created yet another one. I then tried to enter under that name again, and again, and again, but to no avail. Then I thought, "Well I did create a profile, so lets try the main client." And lo and behold I created two additional accounts, that I'll never be using, in the main game. So I ask Riot or anybody else: How in the hell did they get switched up? I'll post a link to where i went. The link is where i signed up at. But I don't seem to have that for the PBE. What did I do wrong, and how do I fix it.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel