> **Update: 10:40am PDT**
> A fix was deployed, and the issue should now be resolved. Best of luck on the rift!
> **Update: 9:40am PDT**
> Some players might instead see a** grayed Sign In** button. The steps below should resolve that issue as well!
We're aware of an issue with patch 7.12 that results in this error showing. This will only happen if you relaunch the League Client while already in a game.
To avoid this issue - please do not relaunch your league client while you are in a game.
If you happen to crash out or run into this issue for some reason, there is a workaround you can use in the interim:
* Go to C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\Config
* Open "LeagueClientSettings.yaml" with notepad
* Find the line:
* Delete this whole line
* Save the file, restart your LoL Client - and you should be able to log in again.
1) Start and log onto League of Legends
2) Open Finder
3) Go to Applications
4) Right-click on League of Legends
5) Select Show Package Contents
6) Open Contents
7) Open LoL
8) Open Config
9) Locate LeagueClientSettings.yaml
10) Open it with a text editor and and find gameflow-patcher-lock
11) Delete the whole line
12) Save file and restart the client
We are currently investigating a code fix for this issue, however this should get you around this issue in the interim.
If you received a leaverbuster due to this problem please contact support explaining your issue for our support team to investigate.