I'm Chris aka Flügerl; some of you may know me for my High Pace Champion Guides.
Today/tomorrow is Sett's release, and i've prepared a bit of information if you want to play him or if you end up facing him in the game:
Playing versus Sett:
* he is an immobile juggernaut(like Darius or Illaoi)
* thus can be ganked and kited easily
* he probably tries to catch you out with his E
* It's a pull similar to Darius' E
* he has no resources. So you need to play trades around his cooldowns.
* however his resource bar is an indicator how big his shield gets once he uses his W
* his W is the cone shaped area effect, which deals true damage in the middle part.
* if his W is down, he is susceptible to burst.
* in comparison to Darius, Illaoi or Renekton he has no self heals.
* his ultimate is point and click. And he can flash on you to use it. Don't get caught out!
Playing as Sett:
* Proper attack moving is crucial and may be the difference between a kill early game, or a win or lose late game.
* You are super immobile and quite fast hitting, so staying on top of you opponents is something you may need to practice.
* Timing your W is important if you want to get the maximum value out of it. You probably end up with one of two use cases:
* You want to maximize the damage: then you W very late with huge amounts of Grit
* Or you want to maximize the mitigated damage: then you try to estimate when your opponents did half of their damage. Pretty similar to Tham Kench's E.
* Use E to catch people out. Even if you dont get the stun, the W afterwards is not avoidable without Flash.
* You can use Q's movement speed or Phage passive to close the gap and hit your E or R.