Panic Life is for me

Paniciscrazy - Twitch
Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers. More than 45 million gamers gather every month on Twitch to broadcast, watch and chat about gaming. Twitch's video platform is the backbone of both live and on-demand distribution for the entire video game ecosystem.
Hello everyone! just a streamer looking to make some friends or followers or just what ever! _**I am a HUGE Dragon Ball Z Fanboy. So do not mind the mess! **_ Besides all of that, I am a Support main! {{sticker:sona-playing}} Sona main when ever I can! I do run other supports but Sona is my go to un-tilt me girl! I am run any other lane if need to be but give me a non-crying, no reason to mute ADC and I promise the bot lane game just changed your chances of winning! I stream any time from** 9am EST until 11am EST** and also from **11pm EST until roughly 1am EST**. On my Rotating days off I try to stream by the same hours, but you can catch me anytime by those times! Well anything else check out the few Videos I have made! {{sticker:sg-ahri-3}} I am sure they are boring for say, but I just now learning! Well this your Boy Panic, saying see yea soon on that field!{{sticker:sg-ahri-2}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel