_Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other!_
Yuumi is now playable thanks to patch 9.10, a bunch of your favorite champions were buffed and nerfed (sorry, not sorry), House Mission finishers had some problems (big oops), and MSI continues tomorrow morning (still realllllly early in the morning).
* **Mac voice still not working properly** Reached out to Apple for assistance (Awaiting additional resources and information).
**Server Stuff: **
* **Failure to properly remove content (5/1, ~13 days)** A global error to the account system caused items to not be removed when expected. An update to the system fixed the issue and prevented items expected to be removed from staying behind.
* **Update to Leagues causes Ranked issues (5/14, ~25 minutes)** An update to Leagues went live, and caused an increase of error messages. Before investigation could dig into what config changes caused it, levels returned to normal.
* **Game servers freezing (5/14, ~ongoing)** Game servers on NA and LA randomly go into a failed state, unable to properly host games and communication attempts fail. Logging into the server takes excessive time, and diagnosing why this is happening is ongoing. Servers identified as entering a failed state are rebooted, and if unable to be rebooted, removed from the active pool for on-site diagnosis.
**Game Stuff: **
* **Finishers entitlements disabled (5/14, ~Ongoing)** Launching the Trials package included a finishing animation. This animation triggers epilitic seizures in some players, so it’s been disabled until changes can be made to ensure there are no problems for players viewing those animations (or options to disable said effects).
**Player Support Issues:**
Patch 9.10 is out, as always, take a gander at [patching issues](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202969434-Patching-Issues) if you have problems patching! Enjoy your weekend everybody and good luck in your games!
_Morgageddon & Couch Commando_