_Our team wanted to be a bit more transparent around server issues, as well as other information that the NA playerbase may want to hear about. This is 100% a work in progress, so feedback around what’s here, or what you might want to see, is highly appreciated! _
Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other!
The last few pros are transferring teams (we hope everything’s final soon), Karthus is surprisingly strong in basically any role (...preseason oops, hi Dark Harvest?), and the servers have been relatively stable this last week.
**Server Stuff: **
* Coven Leona, Lissanda, and Camille in store on incorrect schedule (11/26/18, ~5 hours). Banners were scheduled and activated at the wrong time, resulting in tile cards enabled in the store without the skins actually being active.
* Issues with modifying account settings (11/27/18, ~45 minutes). A config change to a database wasn’t picked up by applications, necessitating a restart of various processes.
* Issues with modifying account settings (11/28/18, ~20 minutes). One backend node flagged issues, briefly causing players to have issues changing account settings. The problem self-fixed shortly afterwards.
**Game Stuff: **
* No major or moderate server issues this past week
**Player Support Trend:**
* These last few days have seen a spike in tickets around League starting properly. A non-trivial amount were helped by having players reduce down the number of programs Windows boots up with, a process we call “Clean Boot”, [try the steps in this KB](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201761974-Bug-Splat-and-Game-Crashes#wq7) before contacting Player Support.
Anyone here planning on playing this weekend? If any of you see Morgageddon or me (Couch Commando), then don’t be afraid to say hi! Catch y’all in the Rift!
Morgageddon & Couch Commando