_Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other!_
ProView [rolled out](https://watch.lolesports.com/pro-view/get) for LCS and LEC, whispers of the next buffs and nerfs are breezing about, lots of info about Morde’s rework, and what’s this, a new champion perhaps?
* **Mac voice still not working properly** Reached out to Apple for assistance (Looked into this, the core bug is still being worked on).
* **Transfers disabled** Transfers were down for 7 days while configuration issues were investigated.
**Server Stuff: **
* **Associated missions not granted(5/31, ~75 minutes)** Reports filter into the NOC detailing issues with Team Pass content. Quick checks show both Team Pass and Fan Pass have issues with proper missions being rewarded to content holders. A quick disable, check, and re-enable fixed it.
* **One server causes lag(6/1, ~90 minutes)** Network engineers ping the NOC about a single server showing bad response time. That server seems to have problems, so the NOC prevents future games from starting there, verifying all games are off that server, and then disabling it until an on-site team can investigate.
* **Store deploy causes RP purchases to fail(6/5, ~30 minutes)** A change to the store causes RP purchases to fail. After a quick check, the change was rolled back, fixing RP purchasing again. That change will be investigated to see why the problematic code was approved.
**Game Stuff: **
* **Pyke and Zed disabled on TT (5/29, ~2 days)** NOC is notified that Galaxy Slayer Zed on TT is causing the game to crash. Quick testing shows a low reproduction rate, so both champions were disabled until the core issue was fixed.
* **Graphics settings cause crashing on TT (5//30, ~36 hours)** NA Live Services pings the NOC about games still crashing after Pyke and Zed have been disabled on TT. Investigation starts looking for other reasons for crashing beyond those two assassins, leading to a specific combination of settings and core code that would cause crashing. A few minor semicolons and a deploy later, and TT is fixed again!
**Player Support Issues:**
We’re seeing some larger than normal spikes in Lag based tickets. If you’re running into lag (and aren’t on WiFi that may or may not be the root cause of your problem), make sure to go through the connection KB steps [here](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/201752664-Troubleshooting-Connection-Issues).
_Morgageddon & Couch Commando_