_Our team wanted to be a bit more transparent around server issues, as well as other information that the NA playerbase may want to hear about. This is 100% a work in progress, so feedback around what’s here, or what you might want to see, is highly appreciated! _
Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other! (Now moved to Thursday)
Absolutely nothing happened this week. Nope. Nothing at all. Not Nexus Blitz returning, All-Stars, and Snowdown either.
Bunch of possible Neeko issues brought to QA for validation and testing
Thanks to all posters bringing up possible issues
* Gifting RP down (12/5/18, ~ 6 days). A plugin change caused gifting to fail. Updates to services were needed and the fix went out with a bunch of other under-the-hood improvements.
* Snowdown Pass issues (12/6/18, ~ 1 hour). The Snowdown Pass could be bought without actually being added to your inventory, costing RP and enabling you to buy the Pass again and again without getting anything. The mischievous poros causing the problem were rounded up and weaned off eggnog.
* Mission completions slightly delayed (12/11/18 ~ 40 minutes). A change to logging mission competitions server side caused the service to slow down, delaying rewards. Reploying fixed the issue and all delayed missions were successfully found, hidden within the bends and folds of LAN cables connecting servers together.
**Game Stuff: **
* Target MMR incorrectly set for new season (12/5/18, ~ 1 day). Server side MMR values had been set incorrect, leading to players getting huge LP gains/losses depending on tier location. Updating the target MMRs brought LP gains/losses back to within normal ranges. Consolation prize: MMR wasn’t affected, even though your LP may have been.
* For additional Ranked info, look [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/developer-corner/XqxKvJ4p-ranked-changes-update-known-issues-2)
* Sion’s Unstoppable Onslaught actually unstoppable (12/9/18 ~ 30 hours). Sion could ult out of Nexus Blitz Prize Fight, and if he made it to the fountain, he was unstoppable AND invincible. Oops. Had to make Sion just a little stoppable to fix this case.
**Player Support Trend:**
If your League Client isn’t launching properly after the last patch, you may want to consider cleaning out some of those old saved replays/highlights you’ve got inside of your Documents folder (C:/Users/(username)/Documents/League of Legends). We know years and years of dunks and fail flashes are awesome to keep, but maybe it’s time to turn some of them into highlight reels and nuke the rest.
Feel free to see if you can Blitz through me or Morgageddon on Nexus Blitz this weekend. Catch y’all in the Rift!
Couch Commando & Morgageddon