_Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other!_
There’s a new League of Legends update coming out that’s really important. Take a gander [here](https://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/client/client-features/saved-login-credentials-coming-soon)!
* **Mac voice still not working properly** Reached out to Apple for assistance (Looked into this, the core bug is still being worked on).
* **Avast causes players to disconnect (6/10, ~Ongoing)** NOC notices an increase in non-unique reconnects across all servers. Investigation and PS assistance leads to the discovery Avast updated and changed their runtimes, causing LoL to be recognized as a virus (we’re not, we swear). Currently ongoing with best way to fix this beyond disabling Avast.
**Server Stuff: **
* **Esports missions rewards delays (6/9, ~15 minutes)** The service missions run on starts to fail. Triage starts, and the root cause seems to be information not getting from Point A to Point B. Before they “why” could be found, the issue self resolves and information gets where it needs to without failing.
* **F2P rotation swaps incorrectly (6/9, ~2 days)** F2P rotation is changed for the next patch. However, the back end settings of available champions doesn’t match the actual playable F2P champions. Investigation leads to the faulty procedure that caused it to not update properly.
* **Circuit Breakers tripped(6/11, ~2 hours)** Monitoring systems notice a breaker graph spiking, followed by a circuit breaker tripping. Escalated to people on site, and was possibly related to DNS issues. Breakers were flipped and fixed, quite literally flipping a switch (with a whole lot of amperage running through them though).
* **DNS issues affecting services(6/11, ~2 hours)** The circuit breaker tripping (from above) caused a DNS load balancer to die (gee, thanks Kennen). Re-enabling the load balancer fixed the DNS issues, and Kennen went back to powering the servers.
* **DNS issues affecting services(6/11, ~30 minutes)** The changes to get the DNS load balancer back up and running caused chat issues, as well as other services getting impacted. Engineers investigated the fix, finding an infinite loop had been programmed as part of the fix. After removing the mathematical impossibility, the services recovered.
**Game Stuff: **
* **Nothing currently!**
**Player Support Issues:**
We’ve got Morde incoming, so let’s be ready for those bug reports just in case! If you’ve seen a bug in the client or in game recently, follow the steps on the KB article [here ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005466327-Report-a-Bug)to do it.
_Morgageddon & Couch Commando_