_Your weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other!_
The League Client is (almost done) moving to a new storage design (making your local install better), MSI is moving into the group stage (Still way early in the morning), and [Lux has a new comic series](https://universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/comic/lux/issue-1/0/) starting!
* **Mac voice still not working properly** Reached out to Apple for assistance (Pinging Rioters for more updates).
**Server Stuff: **
* **MSI orbs disabled (5/2, ~1 day)** A global error in the client with MSI orbs required them to be disabled. Once a fix was pushed to live, MSI orbs were re-enabled.
* **Client video has unavailable video (5/4, ~3 hours)** An article pushed live in the client linked to a Youtube video with private permissions. Needless to say, no one could watch it until the video was set to public (and the rest of this sentence was copy/pasted back).
**Game Stuff: **
* **One rack of game servers experiencing lag (5/2, ~1 day)** Player reports filter in detailing laggy games. Investigation doesn’t find ISP or other issues that could cause it. Suspected server rack is disabled and pushed into diagnostic mode. After finding no issues, a reboot and test games show no lag, so the rack is pushed back into the pool for live games. Classic case of turning it on and off again, we suppose.
* **One game server failing to respond (5/7, ~13 minutes)** A game server fails to respond to a kill command for maintenance. Engineers directly connect to the problematic server and force end all processes before resuming the maintenance list.
**Player Support Issues:**
A gentle PSA! If there have been any modifications made to your account, please check your email attached to your account (including spam) first in case it’s from us. It will help with understanding why which can help speed up the overall support process and help start the conversation without you needing to ask ‘what the heck is going on?’
_Morgageddon & Couch Commando_