_Your semi-weekly dose of server problem-os, NA League news, and other! (Moved to Mondays for easier updates)_
We’re seeing some exciting Worlds matches, Clash testing is always fun, and 9.20 is right on the horizon!
* **Mac voice still not working properly** Bug grouped with other Mac bugs
* **Transfer service goes down(9/21)** PS notifies the NOC that players are getting errors when attempting to transfer between Europe and Oceania (Not 100% failure rate, but not 0% either). A JIRA ticket is made to track the problem, and teams are assigning resources appropriately during the upcoming sprint.
* **TFT Match History intermittent(9/26)** TFT match history goes live on all regions, and reports start to filter in over the next day that TFT matches aren’t always showing up in match history. A code fix is discovered, but Live Production does not deem it high enough of a problem to warrant a hotfix just for it. The fix is slated to roll out with patch 9.20.
**Server Stuff: **
* **Automated Monitoring notices error increases(9/19, ~9 minutes)** Automated monitoring notices errors exceeding acceptable levels for logons. Before any need for investigation, the errors decrease back to acceptable levels.
* **Match History fails to load after 9.19(9/25, ~58 minutes)** Platform opens after the 9.19 patch, but match history is failing to load. A micropatch rolls out shortly afterwards to update the server config for match history, fixing the problem.
* **Issue with Pro View pass not giving item appropriately. (9/26, ~5 days)** A patch rolls out for pro view, and reports drift in that purchases are failing, but RP is still being charged. Pro view and team bundles are disabled while store and dev teams investigate. A fix is tested on PBE and then pushed to TR before rolling out to the remaining Riot realms.
* **Automated Monitoring notices Reconnect Spikes. (9/29, ~90 minutes)** Automated monitoring notices game reconnects are spiking. Investigations from network teams identify a networking card issue on a specific server. Network engineers properly route traffic away from the failed network card, and a scheduled replacement task is created for the next time that server case is open for maintenance.
**Game Stuff: **
* **TFT ranked disabled due to bugs(9/25, ~36 hours)** The NOC is informed by game teams that TFT ranked needs to be disabled. Live Production teams start triaging the associated issues, testing on both internal realms as a micropatch is prepared. After the bug fixes are verified, the micropatch goes out and ranked is turned back on.