League of Legends rock busters

Okay so I'm writing this in the vein of a game by the same name used on The Ricky Gervais show. How it works is simple. I'll give a cryptic clue. The answer to the clue is a champion name. Normally you would get the initials but as there are so few champs it would narrow down the answer too much. As a warning these may actually sound dumber if you haven't heard a rock buster before. I'll have the answers numbered at the bottom. 1. A summoner asked Thresh why he tortures and murders people. What did the warden say? 2. This is where the women of League go for a slap fight. 3. Sona heard a song on the radio. She couldn't remember who it was when it suddenly hit her. 4. He could be good friends with Alistar. 5. Some travelers were going through Sharima when they stumbled across a certain armordillo. They thought they were hallucinating until one of them poked it and said. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1. I rely on souls {{champion:136}} 2. They head to the cat arena {{champion:55}} 3. Oh! Rhianna {{champion:61}} 4. A moo moo {{champion:32}} 5. E's real {{champion:81}} What did you guys think? How groan worthy were they? Even a chuckle? https://i.gyazo.com/4e4db1f46ed4fa6dfa9dc2c1a300869e.gif
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel