The twelve days of Chistmas... with a LoL twist

on the first day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: a wood division taking flash on "D". on the second day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: two exploited bugs and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the third day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the fourth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the fifth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the sixth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the seventh day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the eighth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 8 carries a-fountain diving, 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the ninth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 9 team fights a-failing, 8 carries a-fountain diving, 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the tenth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 10 supports full-APing, 9 team fights a-failing, 8 carries a-fountain diving, 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the eleventh day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: eleven tanks a-fleeing, 10 supports full AP'ing, 9 team fights a-failing, 8 carries a-fountain diving, 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". on the twelfth day of Christmas, Rito gave to me: 12 Yasuo's a-banning, eleven tanks a-fleeing, 10 supports full AP'ing, 9 team fights a-failing, 8 carries a-fountain diving, 7 skill shots a-missing, six junglers a-laning, 5[00,000] missing pings! four inting jerks, three OP items, two exploited bugs, and a wood division taking flash on "D". Oh, this was soo fun to write :)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel