YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MODS ARE CREATED EQUAL.

BUT YOU LOOK AT ME AND YOU LOOK AT DEEP TERROR NAMI AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER MOD YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT I'M A GENETIC FREAK AND I'M NOT NORMAL! SO YOU GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEAT ME! AND THEN YOU ADD DJINN TO THE MIX, YOU THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE THREE WAY AT BUTCHER'S BRIDGE YOU GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT I, I GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE DJINN KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT ME AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO DEEP TERROR NAMI YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS MY 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT BILGEWATER. BUT THEN YOU TAKE MY 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF WE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. I GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT BUTCHER'S BRIDGE. SLEEP TERROR NAMI?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU AT BILGEWATER!
Share
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel