Welcome to Embertine's 20 thousand lifetime upvote celebration contest!
I'm hoping this contest gets some more attention than the last one, because the next one will have a legendary mystery skin for the first place winner with second and third place receiving regular mystery skins. However that's entirely dependent on how much attention this contest gets!
I asked in [This Post](http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/memes/Ty6WAlvN-my-20k-upvote-contest-is-coming-up) what kind of contest you guys would like.
With the most votes going for a themed meme or gif contest, and this theme will be. . . .(Drum roll please!)
Crap! I got nothing!
Couldn't think of a theme. Which is okay since the last two themed contests didn't have very many entries. So I've decided to make this contest an open contest. This means that you can make your entry anything you want! Any kind of meme, Gif, jokes, Big Plays (Video or described using Gifs), or any kind of meme you would normally post in memes&games!
I want you all to be uninhibited and free to post whatever you can imagine! (Within limitations regarding boards rules)
So let's go over the rules!
1. Only one entry per person. You may freely comment on other entries and make adjustments to your own, (IE: fixing grammer, spelling, broken links,) But you cannot make more than one entry for the contest.
2. Highest upvoted entry will win first place. Second highest will win second place. A third mystery skin will be given out to a random entry that is not first or second place, using a random number generator. But only if this post gets 100 upvotes and a minimum of 20 entries.
3. I can only gift in NA unfortunately, however people over seas may still enter just for fun. (Even malicious people. . . .)
4. Skins will be given out following the 24 hour wait period required after accepting friend invites, as deemed so by Riot.
5. Do not post anything that breaks the boards rules. Doing so can not only get you in trouble with the mods, but also will get you disqualified and kicked from the contest.
So without further ado. . . .