So on PBE, Riven gains increased damage depending on how much 'Edge' she has...

{{champion:92}} ... {{champion:157}} Oh hey, Riven! I was wondering whether you wanted to- {{champion:92}} ... {{champion:157}} Err, you seem pretty angry. Fell out with a friend or somethin-? {{champion:92}} MY FRIENDS ARE DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! {{champion:157}} Oh. Well, that's unfortunate. I have a lot of friends that are dead too. Well, I technically killed them myself but sti- {{champion:92}} YOU DON'T UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND. NOOONE WILL UNDERSTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND. YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN THE GREAT MELTERS FROM THE SKIES BROUGHT PAIN AND DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!11 {{champion:157}} Ummm, what melters? {{champion:92}} ... {{champion:92}} THIS. YOU SEE THIS?! {{champion:157}} Yeah. It looks like you scratched your hand. Don't worry, it doesn't look like anything ser- {{champion:92}} THIS WOUND. IT REPRESENTS THE RENDING GASH IN MY HEART THAT NOTHING WILL HEAL. {{champion:92}} MY SWORD IS BROKEN, AND SO AM I. THERE IS NO HOPE, NO HONOR, ONLY WAR AND MURDERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! {{champion:157}} Well, err, I just remembered that I need to go dry some laundry, I guess I'll see you aro- {{champion:92}} ... {{champion:92}} HUE, HUA, HUAAARGH! {{champion:157}} Wait, what are you- ow, oww, stop! What are you doing?! {{champion:92}} THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER. {{champion:157}} Wait wait wait, you really don't want to- {{champion:92}} HYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! http://i.imgur.com/7p5Yb0c.png Riben pls
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel