So for some odd reason my avast reported my LOL client as a malware threat and hears how to get you back on the rift :)
1. In your system tray (generally bottom right) find your "avast" icon
2. Right click and select "Virus Chest"
3. Locate your "LOLLauncher.exe" and Right click
4. Select "Restore and Add to exclusions" which will prompt a popup
5. Choose "Yes" to add your LOLLauncher.exe to global exclusions
6. (Optional step may not be needed) If prompt to overwrite existing LOLLauncher Choose "Yes"
7. close avast and Relaunch League as normal :)
Hope this helps anyone having this issue. See you back on the Rift :)
Heres a imgur Guide for the people who dont see the "viruse Chest" option when right clicking avast. :)
Edit: There working with a team to get it fixed for those not seeing this. Also so it dosent happen again :)
> Thanks for catching this and setting up this guide, Mike, and thanks for reporting it Sona.
> A few of us are working on making sure this won't happen again.
> EDIT: Not 100% sure about the behavior of the issue, so redacted. I'll make sure to find someone who does understand the behavior better and can keep it from happening.
Edit: For those who still cant get leauge running a vast may of deleted your lollauncher if so here's a backup of one :)
> Heres a Link to a back up LOLLauncher and ill add the file pathing for you as well.
> Program Files (x86)\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_air_client\releases\0.0.1.186\deploy