Between Two Turrets - Come chat with Bioluminescence! [COMPLETED]

Welcome to the latest installment of Between Two Turrets, a Q&A series through which we connect you with various Rioters to chat about League, life, and anything in between. You can expect an installment every two weeks or so, with Rioters from all over jumping in to spend some time with you on the Boards.

This week, we've got we’ve got Senior Level Designer (and League story enthusiast) Amanda “Bioluminescence” Jeffrey!

EDIT - Okie dokie lovely people - I'm going to have to call it done for today. While I may finish up a question or two, for the most part I hope to see you all elsewhere on the Boards! :D

Hey, peeps! How are you all today? :D

Amanda here, also known as Bioluminescence, here to talk about whatever you feel like. I go by the title Senior Level Designer, and while my main job involves secret R&D stuff that I'm not allowed to talk about yet, I meddle in a whole lot of other stuff too.

Whether it's helping write lines for upcoming champs and reworks, or designing the old Shurima tablet map with the Foundations team, or writing (and cooking) the Tahm Kench recipes - I am all about getting involved in unexpected places. Several of you also know that I love League lore, and can get a bit too excited about it sometimes. ;)

Otherwise; I love Dwarf Fortress and Journey (and Alpha Centauri, and, and, and...), I have an adopted older cat called Xavier (trying to teach him to use a harness - ask me how that's going), and I play Support but I'm too scared to do Ranked yet (waiting for ranked team builder). Also, I use parentheses (and commas) too often.

I'm super excited about VR, 3d printing, algae, spaaaaaace, cooking/baking themed foods, and Doctor Who. Oh, and I'm Scottish.

Let's natter!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel