Video editor

Hey, I'm Hogsqael. I love playing league and editing videos. Unfortunately my computer is not fast enough to record and play league at the same time. I'm looking for someone who records their gameplay and could use a person to edit their videos. I can put in anything you want into the video. The only thing i want in return is credit for editing in the Youtube description, and I put my name at the end of the video with my custom logo. Could be a great partnership, could crumble and fall. Either way it's worth a shot. Email me at: Jujutumble@gmail.com or Add me on League: høgsqæl I will also edit other games, besides League. Console, PC, pretty much any type of video game that you can record I will edit. I'm learning photoshop, but it's not my strong suit. I cant do thumbnails very well and I don't design logos or icons. I wish I could XD. I have edited for a few under the radar youtubers. They eventually got around 5k subs and I have not looked at their channels for about 2 years so they may have grown more. I used to edit all the time but I have run out of content to edit so I'm looking for more. {{sticker:slayer-pantheon-thumbs}} {{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel