Complain about a player picking bad champ in-game? Toxic

Game 1 In-Game Are You A Robot: shit Are You A Robot: why pick amumu in this jg meta Are You A Robot: so you just trollin? Are You A Robot: no shit doesnt happen Are You A Robot: you picked a champ that sucks in this jg meta Are You A Robot: and now you've lost priority for all the lanes Are You A Robot: yah youre amumu Are You A Robot: you cant duel Are You A Robot: this is a dueling meta Are You A Robot: nothing i can do when i get autofilled to this useless roll and watch amumu feed with his useless pick :\ Are You A Robot: toxic for what? Are You A Robot: amumu is garbage in this meta Are You A Robot: i never said you were a bad player, just your pick Are You A Robot: or is a fact toxic now? Are You A Robot: ye because 20+ minutes of my life wasted makes me toxic Are You A Robot: spanked by a silver Are You A Robot: already tried Are You A Robot: someones griefing Are You A Robot: no he isnt Are You A Robot: he just got fed off amumu Are You A Robot: literally how new jg works Are You A Robot: thanks for the leash Are You A Robot: lel Are You A Robot: youre a plat support main and i spanked you Are You A Robot: <doesnt play support Are You A Robot: never flamed my jgler Are You A Robot: saying his pick is bad in this meta and hes feeding is not flaming Are You A Robot: whered u go Are You A Robot: did you miss the fed teemo i was zoning? Are You A Robot: only had to wait 40 minutes for it finally kick in :^) Post-Game Are You A Robot: til stating facts is toxic, love this shit community lel
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel