... about what Tantram wrote [here](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/jFwTE8Oj-playing-off-meta-in-ranked-int-feeding-ban?comment=0039)
>You ban your teammates champ picks
You pick non-meta champs to tilt teammates
You build those non-meta champs as non-meta as possible (ad mages, etc)
You intentionally steal farm
You intentionally KS
You don't go to the lane assigned, and instead go to interfere with others
You leave your team when a teamfight breaks out
i was under the impression that
1. banning allied picks is allowed and not against the rules
2. picking non meta and playing non meta was allowed because riot is supposedly not enforcing the meta on the playerbase
3. farm is not the property of any one lane per se (ex: the support can farm if he wants to _ and_ the lanes can farm the jungle minions at their discretion)
4. not going to the assigned lane was permitted to a fault under certain conditions (the duo going top instead or everyone going the season 1 setup)
5. you are allowed to stay back from a team fight if you judge your presence in said teamfight would not help your team's chances of winning it or you are splitpushing at the time.
can you guys clarify them for me? I apreciate it!