4.0 KDA 4 LOSS STREAK REAL FAIR

DONT BE PUTTING ACCOUNT SUSPENSIONS ON GOOD PLAYERS OF THIS GAME AFTER WE LOSE 4 GAMES WITH A 4.0 KDA! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO TILT! I HAVE TEAMMATES TILTING ALL GAME AND FEEDING A GNAR WITH 25 CS IN 20 mins AND HIS FIRST TIME GNAR AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO TILT SOMETHING MENTALLY WRONG WITH THIS GAMES Q AND BOTH CHAT RESTRICTIONS WERE APPLIED AFTER I AM STUCK WITH BOTH PREMADES THAT FED AND HAD 4 PPL IN THERE PARTY AND YOUR TELLING ME ITS MY FAULT THAT IM TOXIC SORRY TO HELP BUT NOTICE I HAVE GOLD FRIENDS GOING 10/12 CONSTANTLY AND PLAYING CHAMPS LIKE winning games like WTF I HAVE A RIGHT TO TILT EVERYONE IN THE GAME IS ALREADY 5 DEATHS DOWN I HAVE A RIGHT TO TILT WHEN THEY ALL BLAME ME FOR NOT FEEDING WITH THEM IM SORRY I WONT ENGAGE WHEN IM BELOW HALF HEALTH ITS MY FUCKING FAULT RIGHT RIOT. SO IF I DO BAD AFTER 3 GAMES YOU SHOULD GIVE ME AN EASY GAME TO WIN BUT NO YOU GIVE ME PEOPLE WHO FEED THERE MANCS OFF. DO NOT GO THROW CHAMPION SELECT IN RANKED AND BE ALLOWED TO PICK A CHAMP WITH 0 MASTERY ITS COMPLETE BULL SHIT AND DRAGS THE TEAM DOWN
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel