Frustration with Teammates does not necessarily equal toxicity (Permabanned plat 1 player)

I want you guys to look at this chatlog and tell me how this could possibly be worth a ban. The only even remotely toxic thing I said all game was "gg not ganking top" . You see I even say 'gj' to my teammates when they made a good play (If I recall they got solo kills in their lanes). This was classic teammates blame and report the jungler for a loss game. KING IGNOPIUS: STARTING BLUE KING IGNOPIUS: gj cass KING IGNOPIUS: gg KING IGNOPIUS: not ganking top KING IGNOPIUS: gj cass KING IGNOPIUS: gj poppy KING IGNOPIUS: i love being 4 manned KING IGNOPIUS: this games over KING IGNOPIUS: the lack of rotations KING IGNOPIUS: i dotn know how people get to this rank KING IGNOPIUS: and not understand how to rotate KING IGNOPIUS: vayne is like the worst adc in the gmae KING IGNOPIUS: i wsh i had a team KING IGNOPIUS: its like constantly imb eing rotated on KING IGNOPIUS: not be 0-4 KING IGNOPIUS: not pick vayne KING IGNOPIUS: vayne has no pressure KING IGNOPIUS: just a bad pick KING IGNOPIUS: i cant do anything bc of constantly getting rotated on KING IGNOPIUS: pls rotate KING IGNOPIUS: if you want to win KING IGNOPIUS: pls rotate KING IGNOPIUS: its driving me insane KING IGNOPIUS: m not flaming KING IGNOPIUS: you dont know how titlitng it is KING IGNOPIUS: as a jungler to constantly KING IGNOPIUS: be rotated on KING IGNOPIUS: by lanes KING IGNOPIUS: and them to stand and do nothing KING IGNOPIUS: all gmae long KING IGNOPIUS: i cant do anything KING IGNOPIUS: i cant walk in my jungler KING IGNOPIUS: i cant ocntest shit KING IGNOPIUS: the double standard from lanes is rediculous KING IGNOPIUS: "jungle why no gank" KING IGNOPIUS: then they never rotate to help jungler KING IGNOPIUS: not talking about this game KING IGNOPIUS: talking about in general KING IGNOPIUS: lanes that dont rotate KING IGNOPIUS: its why we lost KING IGNOPIUS: rotated on again KING IGNOPIUS: watch your replays
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel