My friend trolled me and I talked shit with him as a joke and whole team reports me over it

Game 1 Pre-Game Corrupt Oath: help me at scuddle Corrupt Oath: pls Corrupt Oath: my team lost the game last game bc they didn tknow to collapse at scuddle Corrupt Oath: I thought it was a common knowledge thing haha In-Game Corrupt Oath: glad I explained trhsi b4 the games started Corrupt Oath: gg Corrupt Oath: why is it that kat knows to coallapse on scuddle and even with me telling you in lobby you still dont know Corrupt Oath: gg Corrupt Oath: adn collapsed on again Corrupt Oath: gg Corrupt Oath: ez win for the team that has experience Corrupt Oath: u know if u listened we would have won the game right off that opening play now we lost unless we can hit 16 without losing inh Corrupt Oath: Im gonna afk if you let them collapse on me in river again Corrupt Oath: I literally pinged it long b4 I went there kayle Corrupt Oath: I caant tell if ur all trolling or just dont .. I dont get it Corrupt Oath: the games over we lost int he first 2 minutes anyway Corrupt Oath: people dont listen Corrupt Oath: and bots nowhere to be found of course Corrupt Oath: dont knwo why I would expect us to win .. when I give clear instruction of how not l=to lose in lobby Corrupt Oath: bc we allll know people cannot frcking listen to teammates.. its all about them solo carrying.. yett none of them ever do Corrupt Oath: if you want help dont have only enough mana for one spell and then do no damage Corrupt Oath: we literally lsot 2 minutes uin theres 0 chance we will win Corrupt Oath: just saying ur wasting time now Corrupt Oath: ur literally just wasting time playign a agme u lost at this point Corrupt Oath: engage Im coming Corrupt Oath: theres that kat thats fed off level 2 collapse that we dshould have done to graves Corrupt Oath: there she is again.. Corrupt Oath: explained that was gonna happen in lobby yet here we are Corrupt Oath: glad we collapsed on river level 2 Corrupt Oath: so glad we had annie to engage stun for us there Corrupt Oath: like could u imagine if she sat back not hep;lping that would be priceless Corrupt Oath: solo till 16 hurry get Corrupt Oath: Im fronline for this team so dont be scared oto mov eup with me there kids Corrupt Oath: guess wee not contesting objs now too Corrupt Oath: we dotn contest scuddle we dont contest objs.. how the hellk are we gonna win unless kayle gets 16.. let her solo push to 16 Corrupt Oath: loving these tibbers they are op Corrupt Oath: farm to 16 plsd Corrupt Oath: Im not trolling I just dont listen to what people say in lobby Post-Game Corrupt Oath: bwahahaha Corrupt Oath: I asked them to collaspe on scuddle in lobby Corrupt Oath: I wsant trollign jsut had a bad game Corrupt Oath: haha proove it Corrupt Oath: yeah and with 2 marks I did more damage than our adc though so I was clearly trying Corrupt Oath: u know whast annoying Corrupt Oath: when you say in lobby LOBBY Corrupt Oath: I need help at scuddle Corrupt Oath: I told them in lobby I need them to collapse at scuddle Corrupt Oath: they didnt.. so they deserve loss
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel