Can someone explain why this deserved a permanent ban?..

I realize I was being toxic. But nothing about this seems permanent ban worthy at all.. most of this was being said to my friends, and I admit I lost my cool when our aatrox suddenly starting attacking me and insulting me out of nowhere after I helped him try to kill Riven. I responded childishly, because, to be completely honest here.. I'm really sick of how toxic the community has gotten over the past 2 months (I even made a thread about that specifically, its WAY worse than ever before) And I simply got fedup with being treated like this, out of blue, over and over and over. It was my mistake for opening my mouth. And my mistake for going overboard with it. And I will say I was recently given a 2 week suspension. But also for similar circumstances.. there was NO 10 game chat restrict, or 25 game chat restrict. Just instantly went to 2 week suspension. No insults were made, no swear words (not even like here where I said 'fuck' while not at anyone. there was NONE AT ALL), no hate speech, and barely anything that could be considered harassing. Yet somehow I got an instant 2 week.. And because of that now I'm raised up to permanent. Plus I don't even understand why the second game was reportable at all?? I barely said anything there. And I hadn't even said anything to anyone in over 60 games before this, as far as I was concerned I was "reformed" out of fear of exactly this happening, until I lost my cool dealing with trolls, griefers, and toxic players.. who do nothing but spend their time on league trying to get this kind of response from people so they can report them. My honor had unlocked and several steps were completed.. plenty of time went by. And yet I basically went from 0 to 2 week, to banned. What gives here?... Game 1 In-Game USG Failsawce: kaisa definitely would have been a better pick vs this bot USG Failsawce: o.O USG Failsawce: would have been waaaaaaaaaayyy better USG Failsawce: kaisa can waveclear USG Failsawce: teemo cant USG Failsawce: without waveclear we get pushed up like this and take all the poke USG Failsawce: he doesnt have mana USG Failsawce: yea but we can totally win it with the right picks USG Failsawce: karthus bot is bad USG Failsawce: but thats what i mean.. kaisa has free wave clear USG Failsawce: all u need to do is walk up, use your missles, walk back.. USG Failsawce: gottem USG Failsawce: yea not gonna lie USG Failsawce: teemo was literally the worst thing u could have picked lol USG Failsawce: im js USG Failsawce: lol USG Failsawce: kinky USG Failsawce: yea thats gross asf USG Failsawce: kinda thought u did more dmg USG Failsawce: saved? USG Failsawce: the fuck are u talking about USG Failsawce: you werent gonna kill her anyway USG Failsawce: dude u did like no dmg to her.. USG Failsawce: im pretty sure i did most of it USG Failsawce: yea next time ill just let her kill us both USG Failsawce: is that why u have 2 deaths?.. USG Failsawce: cus u cant be killed? USG Failsawce: lol? USG Failsawce: aatrox USG Failsawce: you USG Failsawce: do USG Failsawce: 0 USG Failsawce: dmg USG Failsawce: and u died twice USG Failsawce: u dont get to talk shit lmao USG Failsawce: u didnt even engage her properly at all USG Failsawce: and one of those was because of your incompitence USG Failsawce: surprise. USG Failsawce: thats how the game works USG Failsawce: oh look USG Failsawce: u dead again USG Failsawce: surprise USG Failsawce: lmfao USG Failsawce: nice guess USG Failsawce: but no USG Failsawce: is that why ur raging rn? USG Failsawce: cus ur relaxed? USG Failsawce: dude u talked shit on me for u not being able to kill riven LOL USG Failsawce: caling me toxic USG Failsawce: and u havent stopped USG Failsawce: ur still talking shit USG Failsawce: still USG Failsawce: ur still USG Failsawce: typing USG Failsawce: still. USG Failsawce: ur USG Failsawce: still USG Failsawce: typing USG Failsawce: just stop USG Failsawce: lmfao USG Failsawce: still talking shit USG Failsawce: someone who cant even beat a riven in a 2v1 USG Failsawce: thats pretty pathetic man USG Failsawce: but hey keep getting butthurt over it USG Failsawce: nah man aatrox says my cc is bad USG Failsawce: i shouldnt use it to save him or anyone USG Failsawce: gee what a bummer trox USG Failsawce: im sure im not really muted either, but nice try USG Failsawce: how do u guys have no magic resist USG Failsawce: o.O USG Failsawce: uhhh USG Failsawce: NO ONE DOES USG Failsawce: what are u talking about USG Failsawce: looks like trox didnt mute me after all USG Failsawce: what a surprise USG Failsawce: lmfao USG Failsawce: adaptive would be best rammus USG Failsawce: rammus bud.. USG Failsawce: we've gotta talk USG Failsawce: either u need to stop doing that USG Failsawce: or u gotta buy an adaptive helm like i said USG Failsawce: adaptive* USG Failsawce: adaptive. USG Failsawce: adaptive USG Failsawce: abyssal =/= adaptive USG Failsawce: im not talking about the MR, im talking about the passive USG Failsawce: he can still get adaptive USG Failsawce: thats what im saying lol USG Failsawce: this aatrox USG Failsawce: my eyes USG Failsawce: my janna is gigantic USG Failsawce: giant woahman Game 2 In-Game USG Failsawce: sivir bro USG Failsawce: take it easy with the cs USG Failsawce: you're pushing so hard you're missing everything.. USG Failsawce: sivir just fight next time USG Failsawce: ................... USG Failsawce: i used my r to push braum out of the fucking fight so u could kill the kaisa i HANDED TO YOU USG Failsawce: dont even fucking dare try to tell me i did anything wrong there USG Failsawce: lol for? USG Failsawce: LOL USG Failsawce: "i disagree with you so im reporting you" USG Failsawce: sivir attacking braum USG Failsawce: ffs USG Failsawce: im done with this adc USG Failsawce: at least the rest of the team knows what theyre doing USG Failsawce: uhh no USG Failsawce: im not going bot again USG Failsawce: no? USG Failsawce: lol USG Failsawce: LOL USG Failsawce: report me for helping kill karthus and taking first turret.. you're welcome btw USG Failsawce: shit USG Failsawce: that did way more dmg USG Failsawce: than i thought USG Failsawce: lol USG Failsawce: you dont deserve it USG Failsawce: dont even USG Failsawce: ??? USG Failsawce: gj
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel