Chat restriction.... I cant understand why...

Account is on the Japanese server. Anyone have an idea what got me the chat restriction? You can't say someone is bad?? You cant say someone is trolling? You can't give directions? Game 1 In-Game Sweet Sayonara: bot lane Sweet Sayonara: why losing on CS???? Sweet Sayonara: got you gank earlly Sweet Sayonara: you need to improve on your FARMING Sweet Sayonara: omg Sweet Sayonara: 15 ff Sweet Sayonara: mid Sweet Sayonara: next time Sweet Sayonara: start that fight Sweet Sayonara: gj Sweet Sayonara: mid is trolling Sweet Sayonara: Look at your mjini map Sweet Sayonara: i am ping you Sweet Sayonara: telling you where to go Sweet Sayonara: open eyes Sweet Sayonara: gj Sweet Sayonara: wow\ Sweet Sayonara: yikes Sweet Sayonara: we have no dmg Sweet Sayonara: adc is bad Sweet Sayonara: give adc an early kill and still loses lane hard Sweet Sayonara: FUIGHT RIGHT AWAY Sweet Sayonara: gg Post-Game Sweet Sayonara: gg bot lane Sweet Sayonara: gave you an early kill and you still lose lane hard Sweet Sayonara: learn how to kill minions Sweet Sayonara: your cs numbers are terrible
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel