9 years account got the first permaban by negative behavior teammates

Yeah my 9 years account got first permaban by un-sportsmanship behavior by other players' aggro, abusive behavior and insult. I apology for my grammar since i'm Korean and we don't use English in our country :( As i'm one of the players, I feel kind of unfair cause I think there were 30, 60, and 90 days suspension after 14 days, but I got banned directly after 14 days suspension on my account. As i mentioned above, I've been used this account for around 9 years and I** didn't get a lot of penalties nor any single of ban on** my account for 9 years as far as I remember. I was beware on not to use toxic or abuse words after 14 days suspension since I knew I'm going to have longer suspension more than 14 days after the issue. I tried to avoid, deny their aggro and blames on me other players since i want to protect my account from getting banned but I decided to answer back because I thought that was the only way that I could stop their aggro by replying back on their communications with sarcasm and without any single of toxic/abusive words even one of the player used the abusive language on my parents, but it made the brutal result on my account. **T____________________T** Here is the log chat: Mother Sorakaa: WTF Mother Sorakaa: R U DOING = Sejuani insulted my parents ("Is ur parents died?") for no reason and i answered back on it since he used **negative language on my parents.** Mother Sorakaa: vayne Mother Sorakaa: i did nothing Mother Sorakaa: LMAO Mother Sorakaa: u r Mother Sorakaa: muted and reported Mother Sorakaa: open ur eyes Mother Sorakaa: and read Mother Sorakaa: what u typed Mother Sorakaa: oh Mother Sorakaa: jg came mid Mother Sorakaa: 4 times for gank Mother Sorakaa: thats it Mother Sorakaa: stop talkingto teemo = Vayne was starting to blame and whining on top teemo (teammates), so i tried to stop him on it since that teammate is one of my friend. Mother Sorakaa: think who started Mother Sorakaa: im jst answering back on their questoipn Mother Sorakaa: clap clap = As i said before, I pinged them and didn't even said any single of slang, but vayne + Sejuani (duo) started use slur, and being negative Mother Sorakaa: muted Mother Sorakaa: 012 is talking Mother Sorakaa: muted Mother Sorakaa: nope gl - i tried to ignore them but i got a call from top player(teemo) cause they were keep insulting me and top lane player. I was being sarcastic on their talk since i have a different background and it is really hard to doubt and ignore their abusive behavior on talking my parents and I thought that was the only way that I could stop them at that moment since me and another two players were getting mad by their behavior and their negative speech. I'm pretty sure all players know about there are tones of problems with the auto bans system that doesn't give any penalties to people who start up throwing, negative, slur, trolling and etc. but, this automatic ban gives other players whoever tried to stop their negative attitude :-/ I tried to avoid, deny their aggro and blames on me other players much as I can and this isn't my excuse but I had to answer back because I thought that was the only way that I could stop their aggro by replying back on their communications with sarcasm but without any single of toxic/abusive word even they insulted on my parents. I don't know if I have any chance for unban my account :( Do I ? T___T{{champion:16}}
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel