Really Riot? PERMANENTLY banned for roasting an instalock Katarina mid on the ENEMY team?

Mind you, this guy was ranting in all chat the entire game. (Xerath to explain the cringe btw) Game 1 Learning To Zed: LOOOL Learning To Zed: lul Learning To Zed: kameeeeee Learning To Zed: KAMEEEEEEEEEE Learning To Zed: KAMEEEEEEEEEEE Learning To Zed: ha Learning To Zed: actually it's kamehameha Learning To Zed: but there is a charging sequence Learning To Zed: cause %%%s like u Learning To Zed: if it hits max range Learning To Zed: it' Learning To Zed: is 2 secvonds Learning To Zed: if you were on top of me Learning To Zed: .5 Learning To Zed: %%%s like u Learning To Zed: living artillery Learning To Zed: Xdddd Learning To Zed: Welcome 2 mid Learning To Zed: ded tower Learning To Zed: mhm Learning To Zed: i do that much Learning To Zed: in 1 q Learning To Zed: so Learning To Zed: 59 cs Learning To Zed: Tell me more Learning To Zed: big boi taric Learning To Zed: fuck off assassin memelord Learning To Zed: i dopnt got time for your bronze 5 ego bullshit Learning To Zed: yes Learning To Zed: katarina is a dipshit 13 year old confirmed Learning To Zed: TAKE THE LLLLLLLLLLL Learning To Zed: isnt "take the L" some preteen shit Learning To Zed: '
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel