the community is a collective snowflake im at my wit's end.

literally can't say anything without someone getting all butthurt and trying to phish for reports, trolling, or further tilting, etc. Here the "reason" for me having a 25 game chat ban(literally one game): Game 1 In-Game Do The Nocturne: do i get resets on pyke ult Do The Nocturne: stop Do The Nocturne: zac come kill this bitch Do The Nocturne: smfh Do The Nocturne: u coulda just come in on the wave bro Do The Nocturne: nice Do The Nocturne: jfc Do The Nocturne: what a r%%%%%ed champion Do The Nocturne: she has a dumb ass kit Do The Nocturne: stfu Do The Nocturne: shut the fuck up Do The Nocturne: is what that stands for Do The Nocturne: Rp riven hurr durr Do The Nocturne: afk Do The Nocturne: doesnt matter Do The Nocturne: so dumb Do The Nocturne: not really shut it Do The Nocturne: STOP Do The Nocturne: jfc lol Do The Nocturne: not really Do The Nocturne: i got u zac Do The Nocturne: Dw Do The Nocturne: nah u got ww ulted fam Do The Nocturne: wouldn't have mattered tbh Do The Nocturne: had flash Do The Nocturne: pyke cam ults Do The Nocturne: we get it you're lagging Do The Nocturne: why you always pinging Do The Nocturne: damn Do The Nocturne: literally im not gonna listen to you ever Do The Nocturne: so just stop Do The Nocturne: k muted then problem solved Do The Nocturne: this ww is such a little pleb lol Do The Nocturne: cam too Do The Nocturne: ff Do The Nocturne: get me out Do The Nocturne: u dont Do The Nocturne: riven go top ffs Do The Nocturne: i love when i have pyke ult and yall just stand there looking pretty Do The Nocturne: pls let me out Do The Nocturne: at full Do The Nocturne: Riven is def the mad one lol Do The Nocturne: she got the macdonalds wi fi Do The Nocturne: fight htis Do The Nocturne: get me out Do The Nocturne: if i get pyke ult im obv going in Do The Nocturne: thank god Do The Nocturne: get me outta here fr Do The Nocturne: jhin learn how to play the game Do The Nocturne: also your girl is bad Do The Nocturne: and riven is borderline afk Do The Nocturne: i don't wanna hear it Do The Nocturne: she's passive af dude she does nothing Do The Nocturne: she stays in back of team fights full health and runs away Do The Nocturne: so much better than me ur right Do The Nocturne: nah Do The Nocturne: muted alos Post-Game Do The Nocturne: riven u have an afk penlty from that game xD Do The Nocturne: not even Do The Nocturne: i told someone to shut up and she started crying Do The Nocturne: wahhhh Do The Nocturne: such a terrible community I do not think this warrants a chat ban. Actually the whole concept of a chat ban is fucked because a mute feature exists. This game is going downhill. I really like the idea of the game but in reality it's just infuriating. I got trolled all game but I'm the one who has to suffer for the next 25 games... that's just not right. This community is far too sensitive for competitive gaming.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel