Should I have been punished?

If you think I should have been banned explain your reasoning. --------------------------------------------------- Game 1 Pre-Game CURSEÐ REVENANT: banning nunu CURSEÐ REVENANT: oh shit im not jg lol CURSEÐ REVENANT: this could suck CURSEÐ REVENANT: ive been wanting to try varus though CURSEÐ REVENANT: ooo CURSEÐ REVENANT: ya go janna CURSEÐ REVENANT: why not CURSEÐ REVENANT: only reason i would say thresh if for chain cc when i ult or use my slow CURSEÐ REVENANT: you mean maw and treads CURSEÐ REVENANT: lul In-Game CURSEÐ REVENANT: gj CURSEÐ REVENANT: b CURSEÐ REVENANT: my vad thought we could get them CURSEÐ REVENANT: i thought nami died... CURSEÐ REVENANT: dam you jinx CURSEÐ REVENANT: no... CURSEÐ REVENANT: how the fuck CURSEÐ REVENANT: he did 650 damage with his q lmfao CURSEÐ REVENANT: hes 8/1 CURSEÐ REVENANT: wow CURSEÐ REVENANT: no wonder he did so much CURSEÐ REVENANT: cant really do much against vlad he just Ws away CURSEÐ REVENANT: your best option was to play safe instead of pushing and trying to fight CURSEÐ REVENANT: too heavy CURSEÐ REVENANT: you did good janna CURSEÐ REVENANT: win lane lose game just like always CURSEÐ REVENANT: look at the score CURSEÐ REVENANT: they have nearly 30 kills in less than 20 minutes CURSEÐ REVENANT: im going back bot CURSEÐ REVENANT: try not to get killed CURSEÐ REVENANT: lmfao CURSEÐ REVENANT: what did i say CURSEÐ REVENANT: hes too fed CURSEÐ REVENANT: holy shit CURSEÐ REVENANT: can you leave me alone please CURSEÐ REVENANT: please dont punish me for what my team has done CURSEÐ REVENANT: its not CURSEÐ REVENANT: fed does not mean broken CURSEÐ REVENANT: and you still have no MR CURSEÐ REVENANT: lmfao CURSEÐ REVENANT: he has been all game CURSEÐ REVENANT: ^ CURSEÐ REVENANT: ^^^^ CURSEÐ REVENANT: louder for the kids in back CURSEÐ REVENANT: FED NOT BROKEN CURSEÐ REVENANT: fed does not mean broken CURSEÐ REVENANT: full tank soraka is broken if fed CURSEÐ REVENANT: im going to all mute and farm until game is over CURSEÐ REVENANT: try not to take too long please CURSEÐ REVENANT: i said no CURSEÐ REVENANT: lul CURSEÐ REVENANT: you put yourself in this position CURSEÐ REVENANT: mid is a solo lane you have no one to blame but yourself CURSEÐ REVENANT: im not toxic at all tbh CURSEÐ REVENANT: how have i been toxic CURSEÐ REVENANT: if you think i have been toxic you are free to report me CURSEÐ REVENANT: that is your call CURSEÐ REVENANT: hes 21/1 CURSEÐ REVENANT: what you think its going to do lol CURSEÐ REVENANT: ^ CURSEÐ REVENANT: Wp Post-Game CURSEÐ REVENANT: that was..... CURSEÐ REVENANT: interesting CURSEÐ REVENANT: so glad thats over --------------------------------------------------------------------- _-UPDATE-_ https://imgur.com/a/Bg6TnBj ------------------------------------------ UPDATE #2 Riot has explained the situation and has informed me that I am being punished for past actions that I was already punished for. In summary they told me that I am being punished for past actions (which I was already punished for an accepted) and that it has nothing to do with the game provided. How is a person going to reform if they are not ever given a chance to reform and banned for something they were already punished for?
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel