Soft Inting-Something HAS to be done...

Is there ANYONE who thinks that Riot isn't punishing soft-inters enough ?? I'm a gold-plat player. These last days I've been in a losing streak ( 6 games losing streak to be precise). Most of the games are NOT my fault at all (check my match history). It's just that I'm not good enough to carry the 1 or 2 players on the team that are soft inting. PLEASE. Something has to be done. You can't go around reworking champions all the time when you allow people who soft int to play ranked. They are WAY worse than people who flame, swear, etc-at least one can mute those people, no one can make soft inting go away. And honestly, the more I have to play vs kids who do silly stuff like repeatedly go in 1vs3, refuse to assist, troll build (I am sorry but when the enemy team has a fed Zed and you rush mercurial scimitar you are troll building) the more I hate this game. Also my games are full of people who cannot play the champions they picked. IS IT SO HARD for ranked games to actually lock champions for people who do not have at least a solid amount of mastery points on them ? Seriously do you know what kind of toxicity this can cause? Do you know how many people will say "screw this I am buying a low-diamond account"? Or simply download a "third party program" and completely dominate this elo? And do you know that decent players in this ELO who don't troll, soft int or script/boost but tryhard to get out of here will have to deal WITH THAT TOO?? I mean come on. This is supposed to be Riot. Implement a new feature. I don't mind losing but losing with a positive KDA and more farm, KP and objective damage than my lane opponent over and over and over again makes me wanna quit. And since I've been playing since season 4, I'm probably dedicated to the game enough to be a loss. Worse still, it makes me wanna ask a "high elo friend" to "help me climb"-after all I was plat last season if I spam 400 games I "know" I can get there again, so why not take the short route (haven't done that and won't do it but still the temptation is real)? So, Riot, Stop bleeding good (or at least consistantly above average) players. All my friends are in this category, most have stopped playing. Wanna guess why ? Stop making meaningless changes to the game. Ryze doesn't need his 17th rework. Morde doesn't need his 12th. And Pantheon needs no rework at all. Start ACTUALLY dealing with toxicity where it begins: soft inting. If people get hurt when they see stuff like "go kys" or "f*** your mum" IGNORE THEM. In the past 4 years you've done enough for them already. In the end, they can mute all/ ... Mute all/ doesn't help when your degenerate Vayne goes for the 10-90 play over-and-over-and-over again to punish you for asking him to build armor (tabis & GA) vs a 3-lethality-item Zed. THIS IS MORE TOXIC THAN SWEARING BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET AWAY FROM IT. And yes, I see this a lot in mid gold games or lower. Finally, realise that if you do nothing players will take matters into their own hands. Finding someone who can get a gold account to mid plat isn't hard. So even if I don't do it someone else will. Many people will. And this ELO will be as unplayable as the hell that is silver...
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel