Censorship

> Blood Lyrics, > > Your comment has been removed for violating the Boards Universal Rules: > > Yo like just follow the rules and you wont get reported/banned/suspended> It's easy > Yeah, I think Hitler had a version of that regarding the Jews. > > Violation: Attempting to provoke conflict or incite, bait, or mock others > > Using Nazis or Hitler as an example of behavioral systems is not appropriate, as it only starts arguments and derails threads. Please refrain from doing so in the future. > > ~ Ulanopo. Context: https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/zH77mvBw-to-everyone?show=flat The original post stated: > [{quoted}](name=Digitalpoketmon,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=zH77mvBw,comment-id=,timestamp=2017-06-18T02:49:06.933+0000) > > Yo like just follow the rules and you wont get reported/banned/suspended > It's easy My (deleted) response: > Yeah, I think Hitler had a version of that regarding the Jews. My response utilized a historical example arguing the opposite side. There is no conflict being provoked as I am not attacking the author of the OP. No one is being incited since this historical example was not used in a racist or prejudiced manner. I'm fairly certain this is not a bait, since it developed into a genuine debate afterwards (see the above link). There is no mockery in me providing a historical example of a negative consequence of blindly following rules. > Using Nazis or Hitler as an example of behavioral systems is not appropriate, as it only starts arguments and derails threads. Please refrain from doing so in the future. How is using this particular historical example not appropriate? It is a genuine and prominently known example that perfectly suits the counter argument.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel