I GOT VERBALLY ABUSED BY A PLAYER IN THE FIRST PLACE AND NOW I GOT A 14-DAY BAN???!!!!!!!!!

Will never play your game again Riot! At about 10 minutes into the game, after I made a small mistake while roaming and died, a bot lane Varus called me trashcan before I typed any word or even made any signals, and his mate Braum(sup) immediately took his side by agreeing with his toxic comment. But actually I didnt talk back or said anything until like 10 mins later when I went Godlike and started to carry the game. I didn't like the fact that somebody could call me trashcan and got away with it, so I started to flame them back at that moment. And then they got mad, trashtalked me back and stated to report me like I was the guy who flamed them first. I didn't bother to report anybody after game but congratulations to those toxic faultfinders that I wound up get a 14 day ban. Now I get it, your game allows toxic players to insult gamers who've been minding thier own business, and back those bullies up with your justified judgement. Now right after that game, my account was told of getting a ban of 14 days and Riot forced me to click "I understand" even though they dont even understand how unfair and stupid they are at managing their own game. It's funny how sombody could call a teammate trashcan and then happily got away with it. Thank you Riot. Even though I loved to play with a lot of friendly gamers who would unconditionally encourage thier mates to play a good game with one another, your game is now seriously fucked up by a lot of those trashtalking faultfinders and I'm gladly quitting this shithouse. Rioters suck and your game sucks! This game's really fucked up! Peace out.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel