Understanding the cause of my permanent suspension

As of recent, I attempt to log into my account to be greeted by a permanent suspension, and I am kind of left in the dark with no information or reason. Could this have happened in error? If not, can I be provided some additional information on the offense? Background: * As much as I can recall, I haven't received any previous punishment. * A friend of mine has taken a look at my game history and it does not look like my account has been compromised. * In my LAST played game, I did leave in the middle of an unfinished game. (November 14, 2017) I have taken a bit of initiative to try to understand what sort of evidence of offense that my account has committed and it had led me to an In-client Reform Card [FAQ](https://support.riotgames.com/hc/en-us/articles/205097293-In-Client-Reform-Cards-FAQ#q8). According to the page, it states: > HOW DOES THIS WORK FOR PERMANENT SUSPENSIONS? > Players who are permanently suspended can log into the client but only be able to interact with their reform card. Once the reform card is reviewed, the client will automatically log you off. In terms of actually viewing the reform cards, I am just shown the message that: > This account has been permanently suspended. Please visit support.leagueoflegends.com for more information. and then I'm prompted to re-enter my login information. I did some investigating if leaving the game before it was finished would equate to my ban and came across LeaverBuster. The Riot Games support page on LeaverBuster FAQ does not mention anything on being banned, just placed into a low priority queue. But a post made 5 years ago by Lyte in this [post](https://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/miscellaneous/EZbHLGZY-introducing-the-new-leaverbuster-system) mentions it **can** escalate to a ban. Quoted from the post link above, > The first time a player leaves a game, they’ll see a pop-up explaining that leaving is not okay and then have to manually agree to not leave future games. > ... > If they continue to repeatedly ruin other players’ experiences, they’ll enter lower-priority matchmaking for a number of games. > ... > if a player fails to stop AFKing or leaving while in lower-priority matchmaking, continued offenses will result in bans. Was this the result in my permanent suspension? Is it possible to know what my previous offenses are that may have led to this suspension? If there is any additional information I can provide, please let me know. Thank you for taking the time in reading this post, _itsShmerek_
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel