Look i deserve the ban but can Riot understand that against toxic gameplay you cant do nothing?

So if you understand what going on with my team gameplay you will understand the toxic gameplay i talk about! So yeah i got mad and i was like screw this game! I got banned and that ok But when we would do something about this type of players? me they can just mute me! But what can i do when 2 of own team try to steal my jungle since minute one on ranked games that the roles was normally and nobody say that they were autofiled and wanted jg...they were just trolling Or what i can do when there is a jax i try to help him he dosent attack he just walk next to me and the moment the enemy is 10 hp he attack after i die cause riot destroyed jungle so you are 2-3 levels behind and then he spam emotes and type ahahaha die i got the money... What is this gameplay? and why this is acceptable? and dont tell me riot "Ban" this people cause never or very very rare this bans occur! Game 1 In-Game US Marine E5 B3: why i didnt stun? US Marine E5 B3: remake 3.30 US Marine E5 B3: yeah US Marine E5 B3: WTF US Marine E5 B3: JAXC US Marine E5 B3: Bois you can go and win this jax cleary dosent want to win he just want the kda so gg US Marine E5 B3: this pathetic jac lost the game anyway so who cares US Marine E5 B3: report him US Marine E5 B3: i am out US Marine E5 B3: you deserve to win US Marine E5 B3: jax US Marine E5 B3: second time he dosent help and only goes in to make the 10 damage US Marine E5 B3: to take the kill US Marine E5 B3: so yeah no point US Marine E5 B3: gg well play US Marine E5 B3: ' US Marine E5 B3: he let me die US Marine E5 B3: in order to ks US Marine E5 B3: he wasent attacking US Marine E5 B3: or helping me US Marine E5 B3: so darius took a kill for no reason US Marine E5 B3: so this noob to ks US Marine E5 B3: so this is too low elo for my standards US Marine E5 B3: afker ekko troll jax quality team US Marine E5 B3: dont forget first time senna US Marine E5 B3: just end it US Marine E5 B3: i dont care this jax needs to lose US Marine E5 B3: i only lose 4 lp US Marine E5 B3: good thing jax waited for me to die so he can ks he really put this 2 kills in work US Marine E5 B3: so you admit that you trolling cause its preason? US Marine E5 B3: ok good to know to add it on report ticket US Marine E5 B3: no that your gameplay i saw your match history US Marine E5 B3: you always have 0 assists US Marine E5 B3: and some kills US Marine E5 B3: you just a pathetic kid with stupid gameplay that only destroy games US Marine E5 B3: cause the lvl 4 ekko press no US Marine E5 B3: focus this rammus bois focus it US Marine E5 B3: this jax the moment he saw that i might do something he was in to ks US Marine E5 B3: gg bois Game 2 In-Game US Marine E5 B3: pathetic troll twitch US Marine E5 B3: 11 hp red and you go to AA reported US Marine E5 B3: OK report this god damn twitch US Marine E5 B3: i dont know why but he just wants to troll me US Marine E5 B3: i am afk farming btw this twitch trolling me for no reason so no point for me to play cya US Marine E5 B3: no he tries to steal my farm then he dosent help em in team fight US Marine E5 B3: screw this kid i dont know what his problem US Marine E5 B3: but i am not gonna try to win this game for him US Marine E5 B3: nice try loser US Marine E5 B3: i gotta farm when twitch and yasuo clearing my jg...i play vs enemy and my team...so yeah i dont know why they cry.. US Marine E5 B3: i am playing but they just crying in all chat..
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel