Permanently Banned Because of This?

I was recently permanently banned on my account for toxic behavior. While I understand that my behavior wasn't the best, I really don't think that what I said would suggest a permanent ban. I wasn't racist, homophobic, overly hurtful, or discriminatory, I just called people bad. I will post the chat logs of one of the games where I even muted the guy flaming everybody else and told my team to mute him because he was being toxic. That player received no punishment but I got permanently banned? I was honor level one, and had not received any chat bans or 2 week bans for several months before this and I think a perma-ban is way too harsh, but what do you guys think? (context for this i was playing teemo top and lost lane, and then got camped top by 2 people with the enemy support permanently top. After losing lane 0-6 I came back with a 9-8 score and my team won the game) Game 2 Pre-Game Fresh Paprika: amumu Fresh Paprika: you have garen' Fresh Paprika: i dont wanna get counter picked Fresh Paprika: LOL fuck Fresh Paprika: you got teemo Fresh Paprika: bet Fresh Paprika: yeah Fresh Paprika: lock in In-Game Fresh Paprika: dont look top unless i ping im going to harass Fresh Paprika: nice ty Fresh Paprika: gj Fresh Paprika: can i get some help top Fresh Paprika: or something Fresh Paprika: ? Fresh Paprika: youre up 8 cs and a kill lol Fresh Paprika: wym? Fresh Paprika: nami still top Fresh Paprika: guys Fresh Paprika: lol Fresh Paprika: im getting dove under tower here anything? Fresh Paprika: were not taking drags with this Fresh Paprika: were not pushing other lanes Fresh Paprika: like use this please Fresh Paprika: guys Fresh Paprika: its 3v4 Fresh Paprika: dude Fresh Paprika: i was trying to save you Fresh Paprika: calm down Fresh Paprika: youre the jg dude Fresh Paprika: didnt you run in and die solo 1v2 Fresh Paprika: top Fresh Paprika: when drag was up? Fresh Paprika: im not shit talking you have problems my guy Fresh Paprika: youre muted Fresh Paprika: i lost top because of the roams Fresh Paprika: then the nami baby sat his lane after 10 minutes Fresh Paprika: ive been dove under tower 4 times now Fresh Paprika: and i got 0 help Fresh Paprika: if hes still talking just mute him Fresh Paprika: nah Fresh Paprika: why you talk in all chat like we care Fresh Paprika: were so set up Fresh Paprika: lets do it Fresh Paprika: gg Post-Game Fresh Paprika: did he really still flame Fresh Paprika: smh Fresh Paprika: i came back and did fine Fresh Paprika: hes reported
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel