5th ARAM Lobby that was cancelled due to a Leaver

Dear Riot Games, Grow a backbone and permanently ban Leavers from ARAM. It's an all-random all-mid mode for a reason, and leavers trying to cheat out of a character they don't want to play is against the concept. I'm not having fun, my friends aren't having fun, and it's obviously not hard to see why. Stop being spineless and punish these people more. 5% of people who leave in Lobby ACTUALLY have connection issues, the other 95% are douchebags.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board