An Open Apology to the Community and Riot Games

So something happened to my account recently and I wanted to take the time to say... I'm sorry for the things I've said in game in the heat of the moment to fellow players. I'm sorry to Riot for not making the game a safe space for other players. Everyone has their own struggles in life and, like me, some people use League to escape from that struggle. In a competitive environment that forces people to work together who may not normally, it is very easy to become tilted. It is even easier to flame in chat because there is no face, only a character. I have taken advantage of that and it does not make me feel like a good person. I do not blame anyone but myself. It's just hard sometimes, as I do struggle with mental health issues. I know there are a lot of others out there that do as well, and I could have very well been flaming one of those people or more without that understanding. So many times things happen in this game that are outside of our control, and I didn't take seriously the things I could control. While often times we do have to be poked a few times before we snap, I found my threshold for snapping becoming lower and lower. I will not tell you what happened with my account. Nor will I try to justify my actions as they are not justifiable. Everyone that plays this game deserves to have a good time, and I would love to prove that I can be a part of that good time. For everyone that's every been tilted, for everyone that's every been hurt, for everyone that I've ever wronged... I am truly sorry and ask if there is any way for you to offer me a second chance to prove that you are all deserving of better treatment from me, and help me to become a better person through being positive together. Thank you for your time and best of luck on the fields of justice!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel