I apologize to all those that I wronged.

I apologize to everyone that played with/against me over the last X period of time for however way I may have offended, or negatively impacted, you. I know I hardly ever type anything besides "wp" at the end of the game and that it might offend those that wish to chat. I'm sorry! I know I can dodge a lot of skillshots though my teammates might not be happy when they do land on me. In both cases, I am sorry! Some players might be offended by my lack of communication (with the exception of the occassional ping) and therefor consider that I have a negative attitude. Again, I'm sorry. To all that I have offended enough to give me these reports; "HATE_SPEECH" : 2, "LEAVING_AFK" : 1, "VERBAL_ABUSE" : 3, "NEGATIVE_ATTITUDE" : 4, "THIRD_PARTY_TOOLS" : 5, "ASSISTING_ENEMY_TEAM" : 2 I'm deeply sorry. I'll try to improve! {{sticker:sg-soraka}} That aside, some players are really upset about various things after a game. I hardly ever chat yet I still get "hate speech" and "verbal abuse" reports. Are they enemy players reporting me out of spite hoping that I said something negative and that I'll get punished for it? Same with the negative attitude. It's honestly surprising. As I said, I hardly ever chat besides "wp" and I tend to use my rolls for other players during champion select (ARAM) because sometimes a comp just doesn't work and another player might appreciate it more when a more suitable champion becomes available. The most baffling one is "third party tools". I know I have moments that I can dodge skillshots impressively well but I'm not a pro player and I'd never resort to cheats. Anyone happen to know the timeframe of those reports by the way? Looking at the amount of reports I've made (and the report reasons) I'd say atleast a few months.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel