@WookieeCookie: "Smite support Nunu was reported in 50% of his games" - this is biased.

People who are angry and upset because they had to play with him should not be able to determine if the behavior is bannable or not. Remember the tribunal? The tribunal was judged by an unbiased sample of players who weren't in a high stress ranked environment. They looked at the behavior, unbiased, without the win or loss affecting them, and determined if it was okay or not. **_This is exactly what is happening on the forums right now._** People who play with the Nunu support are obviously going to report him. But despite this, a majority of players actually think his behavior is okay and shouldn't be punishable. Making the system based on "reports" to determine bad behavior instead of an unbiased jury like the old tribunal system is reshaping the "rules" in a bad way. To use a law/court example, **_this is like if you let the plaintiff also be the jury and judge in a trial._** This is not okay. So what if Nunu got reported in 50% of his games? Most of the community agrees he shouldn't be banned, and the system is flawed. I'm also going to put my original reply to your thread here (in case you ever decide to respond to it): > [{quoted}](name=WookieeCookie,realm=NA,application-id=ZGEFLEUQ,discussion-id=FrILlWp7,comment-id=00f0,timestamp=2017-02-28T04:43:04.612+0000) > > We want players to have fun but not at the expense of teammates. Ideally this means players will coordinate among themselves in a given match and react to the unique circumstances they end up in. If a player is consistently forcing “their vision” on the rest of the team **and **refusing to adapt to their needs we reserve the right to intervene. That’s what happened here (and before with the Singed case); players cried out how terrible the experience was for them and we intervened. Okay, but lets say he caves in. "Oh okay, you're not okay with my strategy, I guess I have to play a normal support" -> this will happen 99% of the time. His teams will **_NOT_** be okay with his strategy. So his team is holding **_HIM_** hostage, and he has to conform. Not to mention: he's diamond. You're basically telling him to "go play something he sucks at" and derank to gold. FYI: this will literally get him reported in 90% of his games, and will be worse than the ~50% figure you quoted for his "off-meta strategy." It sounds like you need to bring back the tribunal, because Riot employees deciding arbitrary rules does not work. **_You are enforcing the meta, because his teams will NEVER be okay with his strategy, so he will NEVER be allowed to play it without getting banned._** And no, premades are not an option. No one plays Flex. Flex sucks. [](http://i.imgur.com/zdzqyyR.png/img)
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel