So i got permabanned for toxicity, but hear me out

I KNOW, I WAS REALLY TOXIC. Three games i was toxic. Is that really all it takes to be permabanned?? I got banned for 2 weeks and got unbanned today. Then i come back to my account, play around 7 games and i was toxic in three of them, flaming a particular ally of mine. Most of this was just reaction to my ally flaming aswell, pointing out mistakes i make and not realizing their own so i flamed back.**** YES FLAMING SUCKS I SHOULD BE PUNISHED**** for it. But getting permabanned for THREE games that i was toxic (while ignoring that i most certaintly wasnt the only one flaming) just seems a bit harsh. The same day i get unbanned aswell. My previous ban was 100% justified and i wanted to reform but i had a bad day and bad luck in ranked for a couple of games and didnt even have time to reform if u ban me literally 5 hours and 30 minutes after unbanning me... Thats just... harsh. Again, i was angry and tilted and truth is, we all do it sometimes. I DONT AGREE WITH MY OWN DECISION TO FLAME MY ALLY BUT SOMETIMES WE JUST DO IT. I am not asking to get unbanned, i am just asking for the reasoning behind my ban and is it really permaban worthy. I play since season 3 and just got toxic recently a month ago since my life didnt go so well. I've spent quite a lot of time and effort into the game and also a lot of money. I'd love to hear some thoughts on this, and if u wanna downvote or u disagree its k.{{sticker:slayer-jinx-catface}} EDIT: I cant check my email for the reasoning behind my ban because i didnt verify it and i dont actually know the email that im playing LoL on EDIT: Thanks people for the replies and help :) i do appreciate it actually. R.I.P, time to reform!
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel