Some people just need to have their right of chatting completely revoked from them.

This doesn't mean that they won't get banned, because they will, but it's just completely demoralizing getting told to kill myself by my 3/11 Poppy, spamming missing pings on me and calling me a N####er because I didn't preform to her standards. Kinda wish Riot would IP ban people, but of course against government polices. Being able to chat to players is a privileged, not something you can just abuse the shit out of "because you can". Honestly, permanent chat restrictions, meaning like they cannot chat at all would be healthier for the game instead of just slamming the permaban down. Accounts are 10 bucks on Ebay, level 30 with fresh MMR and ready for ranked. The whole "permaban" thing isn't stopping players from calling me racial slurs and promoting suicidal acts. I can understand that they'll find other ways to flame, like intentionally feeding, but that just goes to the "players will find anyway to flame" argument. I don't know, on a personal level, I would rather have an int feeder on my team. That's just me though, I don't give that much of a fuck about the game for them to "ruin" it for me, but attacking me on a personal level is on a whole other level. Yes, I mute them and report and move on with my life, but I physically cannot mute them before they start insulting me. Trust me, if I could, I would.
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel