MESSAGE TO ALL PLAYERS PART OF THE REFORM EXPERIMENT

Please. Please actually reform. Don't waste this chance. I was one of the many banned players to send in a ticket asking to be part of the reform experiment only to be informed that the experiment roster is full. Our only hope for having another chance to reform like you have is for you guys to be successful. Should reforming players fail and get banned again, Riot will rule that their current policies are effective and us banned players will stay banned forever. I highly doubt that all permabanned players are actually toxic people. For many people (including myself) the punishment may have been the difference between one or two choice words thrown around in the heat of competition. It doesn't necessarily make you a toxic player all-around. Please prove it so that Riot can give other banned players a second chance. And to any Rioters who may read this: Thank you for giving us another chance. I understand Riot has no obligation to do this and that the punishments players receive (including my own) are usually deserved. <3
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel