Got a 14 day suspension for leaving a game because another guy left (PLATINUM 1)

Game 1, I could see how someone who is new to league of legends or is lower elo would believe this is being toxic. If a rioter wants to review the game with me as the vod I would be more than happy to. But the Maokai pick is trolling in higher ranks and its only jeopardizing your teams chance to win the game. But Game 2 isn't even remotely toxic. I sat on spawn because early in the game our Jinh disconnected and I did not want to play out the game. It was my 3rd disconnect game in less than a day, and I did not want to be held hostage in the game. Game 1 Pre-Game KING IGNOPIUS: this yi is pretty good KING IGNOPIUS: he's a smurf i think KING IGNOPIUS: in my queue last game In-Game KING IGNOPIUS: trueheart u goin down x3 KING IGNOPIUS: play well then KING IGNOPIUS: thats all you can do KING IGNOPIUS: ward pls KING IGNOPIUS: just turn on the hyi KING IGNOPIUS: i dont know what you guys were oding KING IGNOPIUS: immediatley turn on yi KING IGNOPIUS: we get out zero deaths :))) KING IGNOPIUS: i gav eyou a gank and you lose lane :))))' KING IGNOPIUS: yeah you have KING IGNOPIUS: WHAT KING IGNOPIUS: kill him KING IGNOPIUS: whatttt KING IGNOPIUS: okay gusy KING IGNOPIUS: this is demonstration KING IGNOPIUS: of whyo you dont pick maokai KING IGNOPIUS: literally KING IGNOPIUS: the worst top in the game KING IGNOPIUS: why gimp your teaam? KING IGNOPIUS: you dont do damage KING IGNOPIUS: your behind cs KING IGNOPIUS: i ganked ealry top KING IGNOPIUS: whatttf KING IGNOPIUS: you are worthless KING IGNOPIUS: gj KING IGNOPIUS: kat KING IGNOPIUS: i wish we rotated to the infernal drake and setup vision KING IGNOPIUS: insetead of taking a pointless fight mid :))) KING IGNOPIUS: love this game KING IGNOPIUS: i spam ping KING IGNOPIUS: infernal KING IGNOPIUS: and you guys jerk off mid KING IGNOPIUS: why everytime i ping something KING IGNOPIUS: the team literally KING IGNOPIUS: doesnt react KING IGNOPIUS: and listen KING IGNOPIUS: love this team !!! KING IGNOPIUS: best team na!!! KING IGNOPIUS: maokai is such a strong champ!!! KING IGNOPIUS: im ove rthis game KING IGNOPIUS: why didnt i dodge KING IGNOPIUS: when he picked maokai KING IGNOPIUS: literally the only reason i didnt dodge KING IGNOPIUS: is bc this shitty ass game KING IGNOPIUS: only lets you dodge once KING IGNOPIUS: without a bigger penalty KING IGNOPIUS: i dont know KING IGNOPIUS: why KING IGNOPIUS: he locked in KING IGNOPIUS: maokai KING IGNOPIUS: literally gg KING IGNOPIUS: bc of his champ shcoice KING IGNOPIUS: i wish top laners KING IGNOPIUS: would stop KING IGNOPIUS: PLAYING FUCKING TANKS KING IGNOPIUS: THEY WEAK KING IGNOPIUS: GARBAGE KING IGNOPIUS: YOU DONT SCALE KING IGNOPIUS: thanks for ruining the game KING IGNOPIUS: by picking maokai !!1 KING IGNOPIUS: so happy to have a maokai on our team KING IGNOPIUS: such a strong and potent champion KING IGNOPIUS: loses lane when you kill their top and he has tp and the other guy has ignite KING IGNOPIUS: what w rothless ass champ KING IGNOPIUS: pls ff KING IGNOPIUS: this guy KING IGNOPIUS: made the decision KING IGNOPIUS: to pick m aokai KING IGNOPIUS: i wish we didnt have a maokai KING IGNOPIUS: i hope this guy gets banned for picking a usseless ass champ KING IGNOPIUS: gave up 10 mins ago when we cant 22v1 kled bc he picks a useless ass chmap KING IGNOPIUS: pls ff KING IGNOPIUS: we dont win KING IGNOPIUS: late KING IGNOPIUS: he picked KING IGNOPIUS: maokai KING IGNOPIUS: accept i hard out jungled i just got a maokai KING IGNOPIUS: and you didnt KING IGNOPIUS: happy to review jungle review vod KING IGNOPIUS: add me on discord KING IGNOPIUS: i hard outpate dyou and put way mroe rpressure KING IGNOPIUS: i had a shitty as maokai is all KING IGNOPIUS: gav eup KING IGNOPIUS: the game is over KING IGNOPIUS: we have a worhtless maokai KING IGNOPIUS: not winnable KING IGNOPIUS: this guy picks maokai KING IGNOPIUS: cute KING IGNOPIUS: i was 2-0 had a triple buff start hard out jungled you Post-Game KING IGNOPIUS: our maokai legit lost us the game KING IGNOPIUS: want to vod review this game? KING IGNOPIUS: with me KING IGNOPIUS: id be happy too KING IGNOPIUS: i hard outjungled the yi in eveyr capacity KING IGNOPIUS: the maokai KING IGNOPIUS: just picked maokaai KING IGNOPIUS: and fucked the entire game KING IGNOPIUS: i was 2-0 with a 3 buff start KING IGNOPIUS: okay let me explain this KING IGNOPIUS: i gank top for the maokai KING IGNOPIUS: we kill the kled KING IGNOPIUS: hodl on KING IGNOPIUS: listen KING IGNOPIUS: dont interrupt me KING IGNOPIUS: the maokai has teleport meanwhile the kled does not KING IGNOPIUS: so he is up on a summoner spell KING IGNOPIUS: we have this scrimage down bot KING IGNOPIUS: the kled comes in but we dont have the maokai teleport Game 2 In-Game KING IGNOPIUS: i got it KING IGNOPIUS: gotta love dcers KING IGNOPIUS: 3rd one KING IGNOPIUS: in the past day KING IGNOPIUS: ugh KING IGNOPIUS: that recall ahri :) KING IGNOPIUS: good i died KING IGNOPIUS: bc of your poor decision KING IGNOPIUS: :))) KING IGNOPIUS: whatever im out KING IGNOPIUS: no reason to get tilted on a dc KING IGNOPIUS: open mid KING IGNOPIUS: dc KING IGNOPIUS: go next KING IGNOPIUS: im not playing out a 4v5 KING IGNOPIUS: i lose scuttle bc he dcs KING IGNOPIUS: this jinh is d5 0lp KING IGNOPIUS: probably doesnt give af about the game KING IGNOPIUS: hope he gets demoted KING IGNOPIUS: i mena even if we could win this game KING IGNOPIUS: it wouldnt be worth the team KING IGNOPIUS: time* KING IGNOPIUS: we weren't gonna win with jinh dc KING IGNOPIUS: not worthh play it out KING IGNOPIUS: he dcd first im gonna subject myself to an unwinnable game KING IGNOPIUS: nobody flamed KING IGNOPIUS: just its not winnable
Report as:
Offensive Spam Harassment Incorrect Board
Cancel